Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ace jeans, shopping and Alannah Hill

Somehow we got to 3 shopping centres today. Although the many opportunities for me to buy a new pair of jeans, i didn't seem to find anything to my liking. If would greatly appreciate it if someone could let me know of any Bettina Liano shops in W.A, or just in Australia- i have been looking for ages for my perfect pair of ace-jeans!

I thought i would attach some photos from a few Allanah Hill fashion shoots that i really like. So here goes:


Isn't she just georgous? And I love that hairpiece!

More to die for hair pieces, beautiful colours and georgous clothing.

And, well, what can i say? More pink, pretty headpieces, beautiful clothes and...more pink. But who doesn't like a good lot of pink?

Until next time:
Love and live light!

Kat.xx




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BLOG :)
keep up the good work!
xx