Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Boys will be Boys.. or Girls


Why do men love dressing up as women?
I just dont get it. Its hilarious, but I just don't get it.

I went to a costume party not long ago, and absolutely loved it! it was so much fun, getting ready and then seeing what everyone else was wearing. We are thinking of organising one for my mum's 50th birthday- a while away, yes, but hopefully it will happen and be a great sucess. But the theme: 80's, Celebrity, ...the choices goes on! What do you think, and what would you dress up as?

Love x

4 comments:

The Glamorous Housewife said...

My husband turned 40 two years ago and I threw him an 80s prom party. It was awesome. Everyone came dressed up and I decorated the large room with silver stars, balloons, and crepe paper. The DJ played 80s tunes and I even rented two video games- Pac Man and Astro. A good time was had by all.

Thanks doll,
The Glamorous Housewife

Friend in Fashion said...

Any excuse for a man to dress up as a woman ;)

Costume parties are the best! I love the idea of a 'Mad Men' party, 50's dresses, heels, pearls & hair pieces!

Thanks for dropping by!
x

FEDERICA said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Congrats, great pics and posts!

Have a fantastic weekend!

Alya said...

I think it would be fun to dress as a guy too! I would love to host a costume party. Its been ages since I went to one.