Saturday, October 17, 2009

Hello All...


Sorry about the terrible photos- they were on my ipod, and i uploaded them to my mac :)
I thought you might all like to see photos of me at my new school. Well these were taken on my birthday, when we had a reflection day and learned about Christian sexuality...
Anyway, when the teacher left the room, one of the girls quickly got out her camera and took some photos. Understandably, I'm on the very left of each photo with the brown terrible hair (what was i thinking?)
Anyway so they are them. My closest friends are also in there but by the time i have finished you will be asleep, so i wont :)
And very good news! Do you all remember how quite a few posts ago, i said how my mum wouldn't let me wear high heels until i had good posture , and i kept my shoulders back? Well recently i have been making a really good effort, and she has finally said i can start! Any tips on learning? Which types should I start on?
Will post pics from shopping yesterday later, as i am going out later today for lunch and i want to post what i am wearing- a new outfit! I am very excited!
Okay my lovelies, goodbye
xx

4 comments:

sheri amor said...

it must have been fun :)

Unknown said...

lovely pics xxxxxx

emily said...

ooh, congrats on the good posture!

Vintage Hunter said...

Hi - Just wanted to leave you a comment about the Krispy Kan tins. The only place that I know to get them (unless you happen across one at a sale or antiques shop) is on ebay. There are quite a few of them up for bid right and they are pretty inexpensive. Good luck!