Friday, October 9, 2009

Picnic in the countryside

Well my chickens yesterday i went to a picnic in the country. I haven't ever been to anything like this, but it is with the cancer research group my grandmother and mother are part of. Was very good :)So far today i have been to 3 op shops (op shops are the love of my life- just about everything i own is vintage and from there) I have bought a tortishell wallet and some beautiful jackets. And back of to school tomorrow :(
I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Love Kat

xxx

14 comments:

the sun is always rising said...

aww that's a lovely photo!
the picnic sounds goood :)
xx

Unknown said...

oh i wish it was picnic weather xxxxx

Anna said...

thank you for the sweet comment! i am so happy you showed me your blog-- it is lovely!!

hugs from america-
xo-

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

You have such a pretty blog, I love this post too. The picture is so cute!

I wish we had op shops in the states, but alas. The vintage stores around here aren't that great.

Micaela

Hayley said...

thanks for your awesome comment (:
i loveeeeeee your blog header, a lotttt <3

danica said...

what a gorgeous image! it's so nice that the weather is becoming warm enough for picnics again :)

Christine--RHP said...

Hi there--thanks for stopping by at my little corner...
not sure what an op shop is, but I do love vintage!!
Have fun at school!

Myy said...

Thanks so much for the comment on my blog.
Your blog is adorable!
x
Saorise

A "cheery" disposition said...

picnics are wonderful

Sher said...

A picnic in the country sounds so delightful, do share you pics! Oh and do show us your buys too:)

polli said...

hey great post! love your choice of photography!

ps: i have a free giveaway coming up next keep your eyes peeled! :)

Emma Lavelle said...

Sounds like a lovely day!

I love velvet too, I have just recently purchased an electric blue velvet skirt and a black velvet shrug. I need more!

xx

street angel said...

Love this photo!

Jade said...

That image is perfect :)

x